1. The All New Ball Book of Canning and Preserving: A newly updated version of their iconic canning cookbook with more than 200 recipes - everything from jams and jellies to jerkies, pickles, salsas and more. I have a copy of both this version and the older one and love them both.
2. A case of Ball's special collection wide mouth blue pint jars: For the first time, the Ball® brand has introduced a line of retro blue glass jars. Kinda fun, eh?
www.FreshPreservingStore.com. Free money!
Entering is easy -- just leave a comment on this post telling me your name, email and what your favorite thing to preserve is before midnight on Friday, July 22nd. Don't feel you have to limit yourself to canning - there's also drying, freezing and infusing!
You can also improve your chances of winning by doing any or all of the following - just let me know what you've done via your comment:
1. Like The Garden of Eating on Facebook.
2. Sign up to receive new blog posts by email.
3. Tweet about this giveaway - make sure your post includes a link back to this post. You can retweet my tweet below or feel free to write your own.
4. Share this giveaway on Facebook - make sure your post includes a link back to this post. You can just hit share below if you like.
You must enter by midnight on 7/22/16 to qualify. Also, I will not add you to my email list - I just need a way to contact you if you happen to win. This giveaway is only open to people in the continental U.S. One lucky winner will be chosen at random. Good luck!
You might also like: