I've been thinking about making this spread since my friend, Kirsten, a wonderfully adventurous cook who blogs about her culinary exploits here, made something very similar to it at a lavish Moroccan-themed dinner party she hosted at her home a while back, when we all still lived in Berkeley.
- Hummous With Caramelized Onions & Garlic Topped With Golden Beets, Pinenuts & Greek Yogurt
- Spiced Lamb Kabobs with Tomato Jam
- Tzatziki (a.k.a. cucumber yogurt salad)
- Chopped Summer Salad
- Cumin-Scented Quinoa With Grated Beets Topped With Quick Curried Chickpeas
- Lemon-Scented Quinoa With Tahini and Chickpeas
- Quick Pickled Beets